The Phosphoric Acid Concentration Plant is using advanced technology. Following various improvements the capacity now, depending on the type of the raw material, ranges substantial improvement.
The raw materials for the production of phosphoric acid (H3PO4) are phosphate rock and sulphuric acid. Phosphate rock is an ore existing in big deposits in countries like Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Syria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan etc.
Wet process phosphoric acid
We use the advanced membrane filtration, replace the traditional solvent extraction, greatly reducing the waste discharge, which can make all kinds of industrial grade phosphoric acid.
The Wet Process By Asia Chemical Featured In Following:
1. The process of phosphoric acid concentration plant can directly produce 55% high concentration phosphoric acid, according to the client request, it can further concentrate into 75%.
2. The By-product clean High strength semi hydrated gypsum can sale, or build a gypsum block or plate production line.
3. The process compare with the traditional wet process, Saves the energy consumption of phosphate concentration and gypsum calcination.
4. No phosphorus gypsum waste discharge.
5. By-Product Phospho-gypsum added value, which can largely decrease the production cost around 70~90%.