The hand sanitizer is a mineral oil, a fatty acid ester and water, and an emulsion made of stearic acid soap as an emulsifier.
From the date of birth of hand sanitizer, it is destined to become the future of daily necessities of the mainstream products. Because it has an unparalleled advantage of soap and soap: soap, soap and other solid and hand contact surface is large, easy to contaminate the hands of dirt and bacteria, and hand sanitizer and hand contact surface is generally only in the bottle Pump body, to avoid the possibility of secondary pollution; hand sanitizer added pure glycerin, aloe vera, sea buckthorn oil, vitamin C and other natural plant ingredients, mild decontamination, easy to accept the skin, sterilization effect of up to 90% Hand sanitizer saves both water and time. In the purchase of hand sanitizer, to disinfect the product is better. Compared with ordinary hand sanitizer, disinfectant is more antibacterial, bactericidal and bacteriostatic effect. In the use of hand sanitizer, Hand Wash Detergent Powder it will take appropriate amount in the palm of your hand rub on more than 30 seconds, and finally rinse with water. It is best not to dry, just use a clean dry towel or paper towel can be dry.
Hand sanitizer classification
The main ingredients of the hand sanitizer include surfactants, emollients, fungicides and other additives.
According to the main decontamination components can be divided into surfactant type, soap type and compound type; Hand Wash Detergent Powder according to the additional function can be divided into ordinary type and antibacterial, antibacterial type;
According to the use of methods can be divided into washing and dry cleaning; Hand Wash Detergent Powder according to the appearance can be divided into transparent and opaque type.
Hand sanitizer with a convenient pump head packaging, easy to use, isolated from external pollution, to avoid the public caused by cross-contamination of the soap; hand sanitizer for the neutral liquid, and the human skin pH to adapt, and some products also added aloe, sea buckthorn oil Moisturizing ingredients. Hand Wash Detergent Powder Do not stimulate the skin of the hand.
Wash your hands with liquid
Wash the hands of ordinary washing liquid and disinfectant hand sanitizer two categories. The former has the role of clean and decontamination, which also contains antibacterial, Hand Wash Detergent Powder antibacterial or bactericidal active ingredients. Two types of hand sanitizer in the packaging were different, the general hand sanitizer is generally "quasi-size", disinfectant hand sanitizer is more "eliminate the word". Hand Wash Detergent Powder Hand sanitizer is generally free of phosphorus, aluminum, alkali, sodium alkyl benzene sulfonate and other ingredients, according to the principle of mild decontamination, easy to be accepted by the skin.
Buy hand sanitizer should pay attention to:
1. To the regular shopping malls to buy. Regular shopping channel purchase channels are stable, there are more stringent check system.
2. Observe whether the packaging is intact, Hand Wash Detergent Powder printed on the bottle is printed on the clarity of the pump head is strong. General hand sanitizer is squeezed through the pump head out of the liquid, if the poor quality, will lead to no liquid or leakage, resulting in inconvenience and waste.
3. See whether the signs are complete, if any factory name, site, etc., with particular attention to whether there is a standard number.
4. Note that the contents of the hand sanitizer itself, there are smell, it may be over the shelf life, and use. Smell a smell or not, stabbed nose and other smell. Such as the use of prohibited raw materials, it is best not to buy and use.
5. Observe whether the stratification or oil and water separation phenomenon, Hand Wash Detergent Powder if it shows that the production process of emulsification process is not controlled, will affect the washing effect.
When used, first with water fully wet hands, take the right amount of hand sanitizer in the palm, hands full rub at least 30 seconds. In this process, pay attention to rubbing to the fingertips, fingers, and let the foam cover the parts of the hand. After rubbing, rinse with water. Finally, dry with a clean dry towel or paper towel, it is best not to dry, because the rapid evaporation of water will lead to partial loss of skin skin, causing the skin dry, and thus become rough.