How To Deal With Injuries Caused By Water Glass

- Aug 03, 2019-

Inhalation of this product vapor or mist is irritating and corrosive to the respiratory mucosa, which can cause chemical pneumonia. Liquid or mist is strongly irritating to the eye and can cause conjunctival and corneal ulcers. Skin contact with fluid can cause dermatitis or burns. Ingestion of this product liquid corrodes the digestive tract, causing nausea, vomiting, headache, weakness and kidney damage.

Explosion hazard

This product is non-combustible, corrosive and irritating, and can cause burns to the human body.

Treatment measures first aid measures

Skin contact: Immediately remove contaminated clothing and rinse with plenty of running water for at least 15 minutes. Seek medical attention.

Eye contact: Immediately lift eyelids and rinse thoroughly with plenty of running water or saline for at least 15 minutes. Seek medical attention.

Inhalation: Remove quickly from the scene to fresh air. Keep the airway open. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. If breathing stops, perform artificial respiration immediately. Seek medical attention.

Ingestion: Rinse mouth with water and drink milk or egg white. Seek medical attention.