The hand sanitizer is mineral oil, fatty acid ester and water, and the emulsion is made of stearic acid soap as emulsifier.
From the date of the birth of the hand sanitizer, it is destined to become the main product of the future life supplies. Because it has the incomparable advantage of soap and soap: SOAP, soap and other solid contact with the hands of large, easy to contaminate the hands of dirt and bacteria, and hand-washing liquid and hands of the contact surface is generally only in the bottle on the pump head, Hand Wash Detergent Powder to avoid the possibility of two of pollution; hand sanitizer added Pure glycerin, aloe vera, Seabuckthorn oil, Vitamin C and other natural plant ingredients, mild decontamination, easy to be accepted by the skin, bactericidal efficacy of up to 90%, in addition, hand-washing liquid can save water and save time. In the selection of hand sanitizer, disinfection products are preferred. Compared with the common hand sanitizer, disinfection is more antibacterial, bactericidal and bacteriostatic effect. Hand Wash Detergent Powder In the use of hand sanitizer, take the right amount in the palm rub over 30 seconds, and finally rinse clean water. It is best not to dry, just use a clean dry towel or paper towel dry can.
The main components of hand sanitizer include surfactants, moisturizers, fungicides and other additives.
According to the main decontamination components can be divided into surfactant type, Hand Wash Detergent Powder soap base type and composite type, according to additional functions can be divided into ordinary and antibacterial, bacteriostatic type;
According to the use method can be divided into washed and dry-cleaning type, Hand Wash Detergent Powder according to the appearance can be divided into transparent and turbid type.
Hand-washing liquid with convenient pump head packaging, easy to use, isolated from external pollution, to avoid the common cause of the cross infection of soap; hand sanitizer is neutral liquid, with the body's skin ph, and some products also added Aloe vera, Seabuckthorn oil and other moisturizing components. Does not irritate the hands of the skin.
Hand sanitizer is commonly washed in liquid and disinfected hand sanitizer two kinds. The former has the function of cleaning decontamination, the latter also contains antibacterial, bacteriostatic or bactericidal active ingredients. Two types of hand-washing liquid in the outer packaging, Hand Wash Detergent Powder the common hand-washing liquid is generally "quasi-font size", disinfection of hand sanitizer is more "elimination of font size." Hand sanitizer generally no phosphorus, aluminum, alkali, alkyl benzene sulfonate and other ingredients, based on the principle of mild decontamination, easy to accept the skin.
The purchase of hand sanitizer should be noted:
1. To buy in the regular shopping malls. Regular market stock channels stable, there is a more stringent control system.
2. Observe whether the package is intact, the printing of the bottle is clear, Hand Wash Detergent Powder the pump head is strong. General hand sanitizer is through the squeeze pump head out of the liquid, if the quality is poor, will lead to liquid or leakage, causing inconvenience and waste.
3. See whether the sign is complete, if there is no factory ' name, site, etc., especially to pay attention to whether there is a standard number.
4. Note that the contents of the hand-washing liquid itself, there is a smell, it may be over the shelf life limit, and use. Smell smell smelly, nose and other peculiar smell. Hand Wash Detergent Powder If the use of prohibited raw materials, it is best not to buy and use.
5. The observation has the stratification or the oil-water separation phenomenon, if has the production process the emulsification process not to control well, may affect the washing effect.
Use, first with water fully moist hands, take the appropriate amount of hand sanitizer in the palm, hands fully knead at least 30 seconds. In the process, pay attention to rubbing to the fingertips, fingers, Hand Wash Detergent Powder and let the foam cover the parts of the hand. After rubbing, rinse with water. Finally, clean dry towel or paper towel dry, it is best not to dry, because the rapid evaporation of water will cause the skin part of the dehydration, resulting in dry skin, thus becoming coarse.