Industrial cleaning agents are used in industry to remove chemical or biological agents for removing dirt. Industrial cleaning agents commonly use surfactants: cationic surfactants, anionic surfactants, amphoteric surfactants, nonionic surfactants, and general low foam cleaning Commonly used non-ionic surfactants.
Industrial cleaning agents refer to cleaning agents used for industrial cleaning. Industrial cleaning agents are a large category and have a wide range of uses. So what is the role of industrial cleaning agents?
1. The cleaning of industrial production equipment and machinery can extend the service life;
2. Cleaning of industrial production equipment and machinery can reduce the obstacles of dirt and improve industrial efficiency;
3. The cleaning of production products can improve the quality and performance of the products;
4. Conducive to the maintenance of devices and equipment, can maintain the nature of the material surface, and ensure the implementation of subsequent production processes.
5. Reduce production accidents, prevent the causes of production processes and equipment caused by dirt, cause various accidents, and ensure safety and benefit human health.